Thursday, May 5, 2016

roadtrip

stayed up all night, we rolled, see the veins of dawn popping out of the - looking for another word to say pink-ish- clouds ? made ourselves a couple of bucks sleeping in  the lousiest hotel, touch the bluff of steel on the - looking for another word to say concrete- ? 

sat down for some pie, here try mine, how about two more glasses? our hair smells funny, that's city smell, you dig? you grabbed and held me and now I'm lying on your lap, toss me a cigarette I think there's one in my pocket, you cold? it's chilly, it's because we're sleepless but ts' all good

last night was a ball , we watched a tv show, chewed on some salty Pepita. we kissed so much the world went numb and mute and pink-ish,  and for the first time, for the first time looked for another way to say I love you.













No comments: