Thursday, December 23, 2010

a study in letting go



HE HAS THE BODY AND VOICE, THE EASY MAGNETISM OF A LIVING MAN ...
                     -LOUISE GLÜCK, Ithaca/Meadowlands

give me one second
-
the flash of sunlight on the window of your passing car


give me one minute
--
a leaf falling from our tree


give me one hour
---
the load of your hands around my waist


give me one week
----
I've waited and waited


give me one month
-----
december, no! august, no! I dunno


give me one year
------
the astounding brute of a man who claims he loved me



7 comments:

Jose Ramon Santana Vazquez said...

...traigo
sangre
de
la
tarde
herida
en
la
mano
y
una
vela
de
mi
corazón
para
invitarte
y
darte
este
alma
que
viene
para
compartir
contigo
tu
bello
blog
con
un
ramillete
de
oro
y
claveles
dentro...


desde mis
HORAS ROTAS
Y AULA DE PAZ


COMPARTIENDO ILUSION
SETTY LEPIDA

CON saludos de la luna al
reflejarse en el mar de la
poesía...


AFECTUOSAMENTE : OS DESEO UNAS FIESTAS ENTRAÑABLES 2010- Y FELIZ AÑO 2011 CON TODO MI CORAZON….


ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE ACEBO CUMBRES BORRASCOSAS, ENEMIGO A LAS PUERTAS, CACHORRO, FANTASMA DE LA OPERA, BLADE RUUNER Y CHOCOLATE.

José
Ramón...

Annemarie said...

you always post touching poems....I love them :)

Setty Lepida said...

Thank you dearie, your comments touch my heart as well !!!

ΟΜΕΡΤΑ said...

SELL MY CLOTHES,I AM GOING TO HEAVEN!WELLLLLLLL...Θα πιω για να ξεχασω παλι.Στην υγεια σου στην υγεια μας στην υγεια ολων μας βρε παιδι μου.

Indian Sarees said...

nice article.. thanks for sharing...

Jamie said...

I loved that.

Always after a fight or a threat to leave, a guy will say - Wait, I'll change, things will be better next time.

That poem was filled with 'next times', beautiful.

Love your blog! Following you.

SEO said...

Hey, I've just came across your blog, and honestly i love what you write and post just lovely!
I'm definetly a fan!
love,
www.samanthaoliver.blogspot.com
xo