Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PELFUSION

So, I found this great site http://www.pelfusion.com/ , a simply irresistable and inexhaustible source of photography, tools, graphics, show-cases and how-to-s as well... Lovers of "shoot" I think you should check it out. I was always wondering about that blurry photography techinque, I wasn't sure how they call it, and lo ! Pelfusion, offered me some ideas, and examples of it. Apparently it is called BOKEH ! You can check out more by following this link: http://pelfusion.com/inspiration/40-amazing-examples-of-bokeh-photography/

To give you an idea, I have uploaded a few pics




I'm not yet sure whether these samples are courtesy of Pelfusion, but I'm guessing so. Visit them, and enjoy !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ta-lo ! dun't speak Greek I'm afraid, but the site's cool !
Courtney, Liverpool

R. Gratz said...

Wow these pictures are really phenomenal. I'm glad you found them and shared them with us!

www.RGRATZVM.com

Setty Lepida said...

Τhank you, thank you Gratz